Filipinos being creative would always come up with different inventions of delicious plates. When it comes to fruits, some common things that would strike our minds are salads, desserts, and pies. Most fruits are included in shakes and smoothies, aside from being eaten after a meal. A Philippine product that is exported worldwide and belonging in the family of berries, you’ll be surprised how bananas are cooked and prepared:
1. Banana Fritters – Also known as Pazhampori, this is a favorite evening snack. To make this, chunky banana pieces are covered in batter and fried until golden brown.
2. Kachche Kele Ke Pakke Pakore – Raw bananas are chopped into small pieces and deep fried.
3. Banana Cake – This is a recipe where bananas come in cakes with walnuts and provide a spell-binding dessert. This could also come in cream cheese frosting and is perfect in any celebration.
4. Banana Oat Bread – This is an easy to make bread recipe with added bananas. To make this flavorful bread, a combination of oat flour and whole wheat flour is needed.
5. Banana Pancakes – This favorite breakfast has been known to many across the globe because of its delicious taste and is easy to make. To add flavor, this can also be topped with vanilla flavoring.
6. Taley Kele Ka Korma – Get rid with the conventional by trying this traditional korma recipe with a little twist. Made with potatoes, spinach herbs, and spices are matched with apples and fried bananas that give a scrumptious touch to its classic taste.
7. Raw Banana and Coconut Kachori – If you are familiar with a kachori, this is not the typical one. This is made with mashed bananas mixed with rice flour and spices, crammed with a blend of coconut and raisins; best eaten when served hot.
8. Raw Banana Kebab – This is the art of using raw bananas to arrive at some delicious evening snacks. All you need is a handful of bananas and forty minutes.